Classical Lighting 2018 – Trends and Classical Style Reward Giveaway Update
Classical Lighting is an elegant style that fits any home decor. Lighting plays a major part in the overall design. Classical style lighting is made to be beautiful. It embellishes the light source just like panels embellish drywall.
Love the quartz crystals
This beautiful design is the first Ralph Lauren show house in Bangkok.
Classic Hallway Lighting
Accent Lighting illuminates classic ornamentation.
The LED Ultra-Thin Wafer Downlight is revolutionizing recessed lighting. Lots of reasons to choose the newest LED innovation. Read all about it in our Blog on the LED Recessed Lighting Revolution.
Horchow Design Trend BeJeweled Catalogue – filled with amethyst, sapphire and jewel tones color palette for the holiday. Re-visit our Blog on Jewel Tones and Jewels for the Home – 2018.
Horchow Modesto Table Lamp
Classic Style Reward Giveaway Update
Pictures of the steps involved in making the beautiful Wall Panel Art for our Classic Style Reward Giveaway.
- The composition ornament has been made and is ready to lay out on the board. The layout is very important, measure twice and cut once, as they say.
2. Wall Panel composition ornament is being laid out on the board. All corners must be square, all pieces centered. Notice in this case they have a previously completed panel in white, partially shown in the left of the photo below.
3. It is vitally important that the centerpiece is exactly in the center and level, I guess that is why they call it the centerpiece. It’s okay to use some light pencil marks to help guide the ornament into place.
4. Attaching the composition headpiece can be done the old fashioned way by steaming the compo, or you can use Kwik Seal by DAP, kitchen and bath adhesive caulk. You can also look at instructional videos on Decorators Supply’s Website or Facebook page.
5. This is how the Classic Style Reward Wall Panel Art looks mounted to the panel board. It is still far from completed however. Now it gets crated and shipped from Decorators supply in Chicago to Beaux-Arts Classic Products in Maryland, so that we can add some outside molding to cover the edge of the board and I can do the finishing.
I want to thank Decorators Supply for providing pictures of their process to create this beautiful Wall Panel for our Classic Style Reward Giveaway. They do not sell this panel ready to hang. Usually you order the composition ornament parts from them and then you or an experienced artisan installs the panel directly to your wall. This is a one-of-kind panel and rare opportunity to win this classic wall panel art.
Decorators Supply Wall Panel – To order this panel in compo parts from Decorators Supply $606.72 plus shipping.
The winner will be receiving a finished piece ready to hang. Stay tuned for the final reveal and giveaway instructions.
Comments are closed